So Maya Radcliffe,
- Spends way too much time on Pinterest.
- Has a slightly serious addiction to coffee and dark chocolate.
- Hates school presentations but loves performing in drama productions.
- Is going to travel the world- assuming she can earn that much money.
- Happiness is books and Girl Scout Thin Mints.
- Warning: Sarcastic comments ahead.
- Currently in the process of fusing the heroism of an Avenger with the graciousness of a Disney princess.
- People are pretty cool but animals are better.
Maya Radcliffe (12th), Reporter
|Mar 23, 2017|| |
There May Be Something There (Story)
|Mar 02, 2017|| |
Access Denied (Story)
|Feb 15, 2017|| |
Roses Are Red, Violets are Blue, Don’t Let This Happen to You (Story)
|Feb 06, 2017|| |
The Golden City Sues the Golden-Haired Man (Story)
|Jan 25, 2017|| |
“Hidden Figures” Unveiled (Story)
|Jan 17, 2017|| |
The Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Year (Story)
|Nov 28, 2016|| |
AP(eek) into High School English (Story)
|Nov 08, 2016|| |
Don’t Forget: The Children Grieve Too (Story)
|Oct 31, 2016|| |
Less Is More: Tiny Homes Make a Big Impact (Story)
|Oct 14, 2016|| |
Hunted to the Edge: African Elephants Slaughtered (Story)
|Sep 29, 2016|| |
Taken Too Soon: A Glance into the Career of Christina Grimmie (Story)